Here at Paul Construction, backyard leisure space design and construction is serious business. If you’re anything like us, you like to spend as much time outdoors as possible. And once you’ve got that dream deck or patio up and running, you want to get in as much use as possible. It’s never fun when a day of grilling and outdoor games turns into a day of air conditioning and movies because of excessive heat or sun. But luckily, there’s an easy solution. With a premium retractable awning from Paul Construction, instant shade is always at your fingertips.
Premium Langhorne Awning Installation With Class
For over two decades, Langhorne families have been coming to Paul Construction for all of their backyard needs. Along with awning installation, we service all of the other essentials in backyard leisure space design, including; decks, patios, gazebos, hot tubs, and outdoor kitchens. We’ve built a reputation as the premier backyard design and construction company in Langhorne, and there are a few reasons for that:
- Passion in our work – Each member of our team is certified, trained, and loves coming to work each day. This passion shines through in our premium workmanship and service.
- An individual approach – We see our Langhorne families for the diverse group that they are. We know that backyard living space design is not a one-size-fits-all business. That’s why we work with each client to find the combination of backyard elements that fits their family best.
- Premium services at non-premium rates – Other Langhorne construction groups find it hard to compete with our combination of top-tier goods and services at bargain basement prices.
Since 1994, Paul Construction has been working hard to develop this reputation, which is why we’re regarded as the #1 local resource for Langhorne awning installation.
Find the Retractable Awning of Your Dreams
We have several options for Langhorne awning installation. One of these three Sunseta retractable awnings should suit your particular space:
- The Sunseta – The Sunseta is best to cover larger decks. Projecting 14 feet, this model features an automatic arm alignment from its retracted position and comes with a 15-year warranty.
- The Sunstyle – Medium-sized decks are ideal for the Sunstyle, which has a projection of 11 feet and 6 inches. With its arm-folding capability and 12-year warranty, you’ll be satisfied.
- The Sunlight – The ideal model for smaller decks and patios. The Sunlight has a 10-foot projection measurement and a 10-year warranty in case anything should happen.
No matter what size deck or patio you have, we have an option for you.
Call for Langhorne Awning Installation Today!
To get in touch with the Langhorne awning installation specialists, contact Paul Construction today. We promise you’ll be happy with your choice!