Just because you prefer shade to the direct sun doesn’t mean you have to stay indoors all summer! Paul Construction and Awning customizes the perfect backyard trellises for all preferences. If you’re interested in turning your backyard into a private retreat, look at these trellis ideas to get some inspiration!
Trellis Ideas to Create Your Summer Retreat
No need to head for an expensive resort this summer – simply go to your backyard! Lounge in the sun, then take comfort under your trellis with a cool drink. Here are this summer’s best trellis ideas to get the most out of backyard oasis.
- Build it poolside. Do you have a pool? What better place to build your trellis! Throw some lounge chairs underneath, and even add a Sunesta Suncover if you wish. You’ll never want to go back inside!
- Go Green. There’s nothing more beautiful than a trellis covered in ivy and other greenery. Climbing plant life evokes thoughts of a beautiful Tuscan garden. So go ahead and make yourself feel like you’re vacationing in Italy this summer!
- Keep it Simple. The perfect trellis ideas don’t have to be complicated or overdone. Keep it simple by building a wooden trellis over your patio area and adding a table and chairs underneath. A patio trellis is simple yet functional.
- Light it Up. Keep the fun going well after the sun sets. Add some lighting onto your trellis for some relaxing ambience and evening hangouts.
Have some trellis ideas of your own? Tell us about them! We love when customers come to us with their own fresh ideas for their personalized outdoor living spaces.
Paul Construction and Awning Is Your Trusted Home Construction Company
For over 20 years, Paul Construction and Awning has designed and built custom decks, patios, gazebos, outdoor kitchens, and more for their customers. If you have a dream, we can make it your reality.
We are so confident in our professionals that we offer the following three point promise:
- Satisfaction guaranteed
- Investment guaranteed
- Lifetime workmanship guaranteed
Don’t just take our word for it – here’s what one customer had to say:
I am very happy with my deck. Paul is very creative and the craftsmanship was excellent and they took time and attention to detail. It was very much worth the time. I feel I have a truly well-built custom deck. I also had them install a door and awning and this added a wonderful area in my home. I value this truly well-constructed and beautiful deck. I would highly recommend them.
There’s no need to wait, contact the experts today to schedule your free in home consultation.