If you’re a homeowner, you understand the relationship between a house and the people who help to make it a home. What begins as a blank slate slowly transforms to reflect the people who live there. Your home is an expression of your personality, values, and beliefs. It’s important to cultivate a home environment that’s in sync with you and your family.
You may already have a great home, but can think of some possible areas for expansion and improvement. Custom Montgomery County home additions and renovations can be a great way to accomplish this goal. At Paul Construction, we specialize in helping families transfer their ideas for Montgomery County home additions into concrete reality. There are a number of possible avenues for this type of home improvement, each of which helps to add value to your home:
- Custom Sunrooms and 4-Season Rooms – We can help you to design and build both 3-season and 4-season rooms. Our sunrooms are separate from the structure of your home and can act as a hybrid of indoor and outdoor spaces. We also design custom 4-season rooms which are connected to the rest of your home and offer more options for climate control during the colder months.
- Roof extensions for decks and patios – If you’d like to add some shelter over your deck or patio to protect against excessive sun or sudden rain, a custom roof extension may be a good option. Roof extensions are not only functional – they also help create an aesthetic cohesion between your indoor and outdoor spaces.
- Post and Beam Additions – Our post and beam additions are an important aspect of many different types of home additions. Choosing the right posts and beams for your project can really help to tie everything together and create a frame for your space.
- Retractable walls to connect indoor & outdoor spaces – We have experience with some very creative projects which tie indoor and outdoor spaces together. For example, we can install retractable walls in your dining room which open up into a sunroom and allow for a wide open, sun-filled environment to entertain dinner guests.
- And anything else you can dream up!
At Paul Construction, we feel that custom Montgomery County home additions are some of the most fun projects to work with. It’s very satisfying to help our customers draw up a plan and put the finishing touches on their dream homes.
Sentimental and Monetary Value
The benefits your family will enjoy from completing your dream project are twofold. First and most importantly, your new space will provide countless hours of family entertainment, bonding, and opportunities to entertain guests. A custom home addition can also significantly increase the market value of your home. After a few decades, when the kids are out living their own lives and you and your spouse decide to retire and put the house on the market, you’ll continue to reap the financial benefits. So if you’ve had an idea for a home addition but were unsure about how to make it a reality, don’t hesitate any longer. Give Paul a call at 610-287-1623 and set up a consultation today!