Are you interested in having a retractable awning added to your Blue Bell home? Get in touch with Paul Construction, the trusted contractor for decks, awnings, patios, and more. Since 1994, we’ve been providing people like you with unrivaled home construction service. Now, we’re ready to work for your family.
Our Team Has a Wealth of Experience in Blue Bell Retractable Awning Installation
When you hire us to put in your retractable awning in Blue Bell, we’ll be quick and efficient with the job. In addition, we’ll be sure that the awning is installed correctly so that it will provide maximum functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Whether your deck or patio is small, large, or somewhere in between, we have an awning that will suit it perfectly. Here at Paul Construction, we sell three different styles of awnings from the top-rated company Sunesta. Our Blue Bell retractable awning choices include:
- The Sunesta: With a maximum projection of over 14 feet, the Sunesta is our biggest retractable awning. It comes with a 15-year warranty and features automatic arm alignment when retracted.
- The Sunstyle: This awning is great for medium-sized decks and patios. It expands to a maximum of 11 feet and 6 inches, and it comes with a 12-year warranty. In addition, it has arm-folding capability for narrow widths and large projections.
- The Sunlight: The Sunlight is our smallest awning option. It comes with a 10-year warranty and can project up to 10 feet. It’s secured with two PVC-protected arm cables as well as protective hardware covers.
No matter which type of retractable awning you choose for your outdoor living space, we guarantee that it will have no problem standing up to the elements. In turn, your awning will likely last as long as your deck or patio!
The Benefits of Getting a Retractable Awning in Blue Bell Are Endless!
When you let Paul Construction add an awning to your home, you’ll enjoy tons of amazing perks:
- You, your family, and your guests will have the luxury of choosing between having sun or shade in your outdoor living space
- You’ll only have to pay a fraction of the price for an awning as you would to put a traditional outdoor addition on your home
- You’ll be able to sit outside, cook, and enjoy outdoor meals without being rained on or having the sun shining in your eyes
For all of these reasons and many more, we here at Paul Construction hope that you’ll consider making use of our Blue Bell awning installation service. If you have questions or would like to schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss your project, we encourage you to call us at 610-287-1623 or to visit us on the web. We look forward to serving you!