Here at Paul Construction, we don’t have a “one-size-fits-all” outlook. When Conshohocken customers come to us looking for help bringing their home improvement dreams to life, we offer a wide variety of choices. Clients can browse our impressive selection of decks, walkways, patios, outdoor kitchens, sun rooms, hot tubs, and more. Among our most popular additions are retractable awnings. Rain or shine, with a sturdy retractable awning Conshohocken homeowners can rest assured that they will always be covered when the weather gets a little too intense.
Paul Construction – The Conshohocken Retractable Awning Pros
People have been calling on Paul Construction to better their backyards since 1994, but our reputation as the top backyard construction company in the Conshohocken area didn’t just spring up overnight! Here are some of the ways Paul Construction has earned the loyalty and consistent positive feedback from our Conshohocken customer base:
- Timely Installation – We don’t wear out our welcome–no one wants their awning installation to take longer than necessary. Our experienced team is always on time, neat, and efficient so that you can enjoy the perks of your retractable awning sooner rather than later.
- Customization – You deserve an array of options for your unique living space, and that’s what we offer! We’re committed to helping you find the awning that best fits your home. Once that project is finished, feel free to ask about other property-enhancing additions like hot tubs, outdoor kitchens, gazebos, walkways, and more!
- Excellent Workmanship – The level of quality at Paul Construction is unmatched; expect only the highest quality materials and end results from our highly trained team! We’re passionate about our work and get as much satisfaction from an excellent final product as you do.
- Quality at a Great Price – Our premium retractable awnings and awning installation aren’t going to cost you an arm and a leg. We offer our services at very competitive rates so clients can build onto their homes without breaking the bank.
These are just a few of the reasons why clients who need Conshohocken awning installation choose Paul Construction every time.
Choosing Your Retractable Awning
You have some great options when it comes to Conshohocken awning installation. Which of these three Sunesta retractable awnings will you choose?
- The Sunesta – Designed to complement larger decks, this retractable awning boasts 14-foot projection and automatic arm alignment from its retracted position. We like to boast about its 15-year warranty!
- The Sunstyle – Best for mid-sized decks, the Sunstyle features arm-folding capability and a projection of 11 feet, 6 inches. It comes with a 12-year warranty!
- The Sunlight – If your deck or patio is on the small side, this is the retractable awning for you. The Sunlight has a 10-foot projection and a 10-year warranty.
If you need help deciding on a product, the Paul Construction professionals will help you pick the ideal retractable awning for your Conshohocken residence.